Subwoofer Microlab M280
Special Price LKR 4750.00
- 1 Year Warranty
- Islandwide Delivery Available
MICROLAB M280 Multimedia Speaker
1.Connect the left speaker to AUDIO OUTPUT white port of the subwoofer.
2.connect the right speaker to AUDIO OUTPUT red port of the subwofer.
3.Connect the 2RCA plug of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUTPUT port on the back of subwoofer.
4.Connect the 3.5mm plug of the audio sourse(for example,your computer)
5.connect the mains ccable to a power supply.
- Output power 40Watts RMS
- Power distribution 12W X 2(Tweeters ) + 16 w ( SUBWOOFER )
- Harmonic distortion 0.3 % (1Watt, 1kHz)
- Frequency response 35-20 000 Hz
- Signal/Noise ratio 75 dB
- Separation 45 dB
- Speakers specs
- Tweeter driver type 2.5
- Tweeter rated power 12, Watt
- Bass driver type 5
- Bass rated power 16 Watt
- Material MDF/plastic
- Output Terminal posts
- Input 2RCA
- In June 1998, the company founder Edgar Zhang and Jack Wang set up "microlab" Acoustic Laboratory which mainly engaged in the R&D of the 2.1 channel subwoofer speaker system.
- In March 1999, "microlab" set up its own production line to start the production of its first 2.1 subwoofer system, the famous milestone model: M-200 which was also the first 2.1 subwoofer system produced by a Chinese mainland manufacturer.
- Upto now since 1998 Microlab had won a number of international and domestic awards.