Subwoofer Microlab TMN_3_4.1
Special Price LKR 7500.00
- 1 Year Warranty
- Islandwide Delivery Available
- Output Power: 32Watts RMS ( 7W x 2 + 4W x 2+18W )
- (Woofer) 5.25 inch
- (Satellite) 3 inch
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- S/N Ratio: > 70dB
- Separation: > 50dB
Production Size: (DxWxH)
- (Woofer) 242x245x228mm
- (Satellite) 92x102x120mm
- Microlab TMN-3/4.1 subwoofer X 1
- Microlab TMN satellites x 4
- 3.5mm stereo - 3.5mm stereo cablex1
- User manualx1
- In June 1998, the company founder Edgar Zhang and Jack Wang set up "microlab" Acoustic Laboratory which mainly engaged in the R&D of the 2.1 channel subwoofer speaker system.
- In March 1999, "microlab" set up its own production line to start the production of its first 2.1 subwoofer system, the famous milestone model: M-200 which was also the first 2.1 subwoofer system produced by a Chinese mainland manufacturer.
- Upto now since 1998 Microlab had won a number of international and domestic awards.