- SDI to HDMI converter is a device converting single-channel high-definition digital component serial interface (HD-SDI and 3G-SDI) signal to HDMI signal.
- The device is integrated SDI receivers and HDMI modulator, it can convert SDI signal to HDMI signal easily, meanwhile, the audio signal brought from SDI will be embedded into the HDMI signal,
- in order to achieve sound and audio transmission synchronized.
- Working principle is converting single-channel digital component serial interface (SDI) signals into TMDS signals, thus high-definition cameras and displays with HDMI interface terminal can be connected.
- Meanwhile device also comes with SDI to HDMI Converter ,SDI signal loop out all the way to the function.It is Widely used in all levels of television broadcast room which using SDI signals,is also widely used for a variety of light-end HDMI interface transmission field.
- Such as television, the noise, the transmission distance and safety restrictions, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments places.
- Video input signal: HD digital component serial interface (HD-SDI and 3G-SDI) signal
- Video output signals:one HDMI output (1080P @ 60Hz)
- support HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- support Full HD 1080P @ 60Hz
- Resolution automatic identification
- output audio and image synchronization
- Input audio signal: SDI embedded
- Maximum working current: 500mA
- Power adapter Specifications: AC input (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC 5V/1A
- Operating Temperature: (-15 to +55 â„ƒ)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (L * W * H): 133 × 97 × 33 (mm)
SN MODE SMPTE TYPE
1 1080I @60HZ SMPTE260M HDTV
2 1080I @60HZ SMPTE274M HDTV
3 1080I @50HZ SMPTE274M HDTV
4 1080I @50HZ SMPTE295M HDTV
5 1080P @30HZ SMPTE274M HDTV
6 1080P @25HZ SMPTE274M HDTV
7 1080P @24HZ SMPTE274M HDTV
8 720P @60HZ SMPTE296M HDTV
9 720P @50HZ SMPTE296M HDTV
10 NTSC SMPTE267 SDTV
11 PAL-I ITU-R BT601.5 SDTV
12 PAL-B,G,H ITU-R BT601.5 SDTV
13 PAL-N ITU-R BT601.5 SDTV
14 1080P 50HZ 3G
15 1080P 60HZ 3G
- Signal source with SDI interface output connected to this device's SDI interface input.
- Connect the converter with terminal display device through a HDMI cable Connect the converter with DC 12V/1A power supply.