Users of such capacity are now able to store vast amounts of multimedia content and they don't have to wait ages to upload them.
This great speeds results in:
- Faster application loading times (GPS software and maps, mobile games),
- Smooth video playback and capturing
- Great improvement in transfer speeds, whether customers upload - their music collection onto the card or when they copy their pictures and videos back to PC
- Ensures best possible user experience for the latest, high performance and feature-rich smartphones.
- SD adapter included
- Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (SDHC)
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-sized SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File format: FAT 32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- High-Speed Class Rating: 10
- Read speed: 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Write speed: 10MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Understanding speed classes
The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
Speed class is the original rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4MB/s, 6 for 6MB/s. etc.
UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30MB/s.
When you need a faster card
Here are some signs you may need to upgrade your card: